Wednesday 12 February 2020

Love is in the air!

Well, another week and another Fab ‘n’ Funky challenge, and this week the theme is Love, love, love, well, it is Valentine’s Day on Friday, that traditional time of year when restaurants charge more, and supermarkets and advertisers try to convince us to spend more on wine, chocolate and flowers.

After nearly 28 years married myself, I am somewhat cynical of Valentine’s Day as I’m a firm believer that love is for every day of the year and is shown in a million tiny ways that have nothing to do with spending a few quid on February 14th.

Anyway, that all said, I’m still capable of showing my affection in the form of a card and here’s my make for the theme this week.


A simple two colour card using items from Sara Signature ranges (always a favourite go to).

And for all my cynicism I really do look forward to seeing your makes this week.

TTFN

Rach
X

No comments: