Wednesday 29 January 2020

Seriously, if I had a brain I’d be dangerous!

Wednesdays happen every week, same time, same day, it really isn’t that difficult, or it shouldn’t be, I was even prepared ahead of time and had a card made for this week’s Fab ‘n’ Funky challenge at the weekend.  What I should have done, should have but didn’t! Was to schedule a post, it’s not like I don’t know how to, just kept meaning to and didn’t do it.

So there I was in the shower about half an hour ago (I know, too much info!) and I suddenly realised that I hadn’t posted my card for the challenge this week.  My massive apologies to my teamies and also to all you crafters out there - I’M SO SORRY!!

Anyway, the card was ready, so here it is for challenge number 466 and it’s Christmas - YAY!!!!!!


The image was stamped from a Mulberry Wood Christmas stamp by Crafters Companion from a few years ago and coloured with Aquablend pencils, I tried to keep the background quite plain so that the image could sing (although you can’t see the sparkle that was added to the image after it was coloured.

Anyway, hope you like the card and I really look forward to seeing your Christmas makes this week.

TTFN

Rach
X

No comments: