Wednesday 15 January 2020

Fab ‘n’ Funky #464

Well, Happy New Year!  I know I’m very late with the New Year wishes, but I’ve just realised that I’ve not posted on here since the celebrations, so late as they are, Happy New Year anyway!

This weeks challenge over at Fab ‘n’ Funky is Angels, and whilst I’m taking part in the Make one Christmas Card Every Week during 2020, I thought I should at least try to make something non-Christmas, and I remembered a lovely stamp I have from Crafters Companion with the sentiment “Feathers appear when angels are near” and decided to go with this.  I also found some lovely feathers stamps and a die too! (okay, I had to spend about an hour hunting for them, but I did find them!) and this card came into being.

I love the simplicity and, it’s completely un-Christmassy!


Well, hope you have a happy “hump day” and I look forward to seeing your angel cards.

TTFN

Rach
X

No comments: