Saturday 18 January 2020

Make one Christmas Card Every Week during 2020

Well, this facebook group returned this year, and I’m so pleased because I get a new chance to see if I can make it beyond week 5!  Which seems to be about my limit so far.

This week the optional challenge is Pink and White, which, initially I thought was going to be too tough for me, but then on one of my many wanderings on Pinterest, I came across a beautiful one layer card by a lady called Deanna, it was just beautiful! (Link Here) and I thought I might be able to use this as the basis for my card, so here it is:


It’s incredible to believe that it was created with snowflake stamps from a couple of older Sara Signature Collections (Winter Wonderland Snow Season stamps and Scandinavian Christmas Flakes & Swirls stamps), together with  a sentiment from Crafters Companion Winter Wishes stamp set and three colours of Quick Dry Ink, oh, and a few gems!

I’m so happy with this card, I’m already planning on re-creating it with different colours and card shapes, this will get me on the road to actually prepared for Christmas this year (that would be a first!).

Anyway, just had to share this one with you as I’m really pleased with it, and that doesn’t happen often either!

TTFN

Rach
X

No comments: