Thursday 6 March 2008

Tags


I've been tagged, twice!! I'll have a think about who I'm going to tag with this one as most of the people I know have already been tagged with this one, hmmmmm!

I've also been tagged with questions from Lavender Stamper:

1. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
Can't really remember, but I know I was working for another financial adviser - he was brilliant though and I really enjoyed working with him (sort of gone down hill since!)

2.WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO?
Really enjoying being in our new home and still getting things sorted just the way we want.

3. NAME YOUR 5 FAVOURITE SNACKS?
Cheesy chips
Chocolate (anything chocolate)
Crisps
Garlic Bread
Toast and Marmite

4.NAME 5 THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE?
Craft, Party, Spend, Craft oh and did I mention, party!!!

5.NAME 5 THINGS YOU LIKE DOING?
Crafting
Eating Chocolate
Having fun with my family
Cooking
Doing nothing

6.NAME 5 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN
Most of my clothes from the 80's (even if they do come back into fashion)
I think I'm going to count that as my 5 (saves me from embarrassing myself by naming my mistakes individually!)

7.NAME YOUR 5 FAVOURITE TOYS!
Cricut
Cuttlebug
Guillotine
Bone Folder
Magic Bullet (Kitchen toy)

8. YOUR FAVOURITE QUOTE.
Nobody ever learned anything from what they got right (don't know who said it, but it's a motto I live by - not that I make loads of mistakes, but I try and make any I do make useful ones)

Well that made me think for a bit! think I need a lie down now!!!

No comments: