Wednesday 23 April 2008

Opinions Please



I know that it's a bit early for Christmas, but I had the three stockings already made and the idea just popped into my head - only thing is every time I look at this I keep thinking there is something missing. Can anyone tell me what it is, or make a suggestion as to how to improve this card?

Can I say thank you to Tracy and Wendy for my PIF candy (I will be posting some myself in a few days, once I've sorted out the goodies).

Anyway, as hubby has now started new job & daughter has an after school activity, I have some time to myself, so I'm off to play with my new goodies.

8 comments:

Elisabeth said...

That is beautiful!! I love it! It's never too early to think about Christmas! I've started brainstorming some ideas for my Christmas cards after I mailed out last year's. HAHAHA

Hels Sheridan said...

Great Christmas card Rachel...love it x

Ruby Claire said...

AWESOME Chrissie card!
DW not too early. I should really start making some!
I need to make like 100 lol.
Mum wants to send some out to everyone... and then theres my friends too . lol

CraftyC said...

Its a lovely card, the fireplace looks great!
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Great card as it is - you could always add a bit of brown stamping to the fireside surround .... to make it look more ornamental. The layout of the card is just perfect though!

Rosie said...

Rachel I agree with Linda, maybe a bit of doodling or some highlighting round the fireplace.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you in the great job-hunt, mate!
Now, as for my handcarved stamps, check out Michelle Ward's GPP Street Team Crusade.... here's a link or click the button on my sidebar... you want to see Crusade No.18. Have fun!! (((hugs)))

Rosie said...

http://michelleward.typepad.com/how_cool_is_that

Sorry, should've left the link! Doh!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Beautiful Christmas card layout Rachel. I love the fireplace :)