Thursday 1 September 2016

Love isn't just for Valentines


Well, Crafters Companion have done it again, they are bringing some of the most incredible, large format, edgeable dies to us tonight on Hochanda!

Sometimes I cannot believe how lucky I am to get to play with these fabulous products before they go to air, but then they need average people (more like XXL!) to give their products the final test of craftability - and boy do these score high on that!  Wait until you see the rest of the teams samples AMAZING!!!

For myself I saw this gorgeous Rococco design and fell in love with it (pardon the pun), it cuts and embosses beautifully and because of it's size creates the most stunning edge to the card (well, that is what it's designed to do!).  Unfortunately on this card it doesn't show very well, but I have also used Empire Gold gilding wax to highlight the edgeable.  So beautiful, so elegant, with a card like this you really don't want to go saving up all the love just for Valentines.


I've also used Sara's Signature Collections Together Forever and Love and Romance for the dies and embossing, a match made in heaven and so incredibly fun to do.

Anyway, I must away to the day job now, but don't forget to tune in at 8 pm tonight to watch Leann on Hochanda with these fabulous new dies!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: