Wednesday 14 September 2016

The only flowers I can grow!

I really am no gardener - my backyard is completely concreted, and my front is well, wild, well, completely livid really!  But I can have an incredible flower garden with my cards, especially when I'm using the gorgeous large edgeable Jardin die from Crafters Companion.  This was one of the cards I made for the recent launch of these fab dies.

I also used the lovely Downton Abbey range for the Rectangle mat inside, English Country Garden dies and papers, together with Core'dinations cardstock.  I had a complete blast playing with this range as it really does do most of the work on your card for you (if you want), just a little bit of paper and a sentiment and you're done.



Anyway, I suppose I'd better go and get ready for work - hope you've got your Edgeable dies and are having fun with them too, let me know if you are.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: