Wednesday 21 November 2018

Snowflakes

Hi all, well, another week and another fabulous challenge over at Fab 'n' Funky and of course with the holiday season fast approaching we all need lots of Christmas cards!


I have been trying to make simple cards that I can then re-create to make the Christmas process just a little bit easier, however I normally fail miserably and cards get increasingly complicated and layered.  This one sits somewhere in the middle but I do like it.  I've used one of Sara's signature collections with the embossing folder and gorgeous reindeer, the glittery snow is from the Cute Christmas glitter card pack and the snowflakes at the top are one of Sheena's lovely border dies.  The sentiment is an old one from Crafters Companion - I have looooaaaadddds of Christmassy sentiments!

Sorry for my absence from blogger recently, I've just been to Craftaganza 2018 - had a whale of a time but it's taken a bit of recovery time & also time to unbury me from all my crafty purchases - I hope to show you some of what I worked on and makes with my new purchases very soon, but for now I must off to work.

TTFN

Rach
x

3 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful card for the challenge this week Rachel.

Pat xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card Rachel, great use of your beautiful dies to create this beautiful scene.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Chris
x

Judith said...

gorgeous card Rach - love the colour scheme hugs judith xx