Sunday 4 November 2018

New card shape for me


Hi everyone, Happy Sunday!  I thought I'd show you a video for my latest make, mainly because you'll get a better view of it than if I just showed a picture, this card is a pull up card and this was my first attempt (probably the first of many).  I found the instructions here so head on over if you'd like to have a go.



I used paper from Sara's Signature range "Shabby Chic" along with Gemini Daisy Patchwork dies, which it turns out are exactly the right size for the concertinas on this make.  These dies are really versatile and I hope that Crafters extend the range to include some Christmas designs - I can see bells, holly and snowflakes working really well!

Anyway, just a quick post from me today - sorry for the silence on the video, will have to learn to add music later (& plough the minefield that is music copyright!).

Enjoy your Sunday, whatever you're up to!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: