Tuesday 30 October 2018

Sunglasses on please!

Well, with Autumn in full swing and a fabulous frosty start to the day today, I thought I'd share a couple of cards I made with new goodies I got at Exeter in September.


These cards were made using some fabulous Brusho's, which I only discovered recently.  I used a mask from Visible Image and on the first card, I put the mask down, spritzed water through it then sprinkled with the brush's.  For the second, I took the mask (still wet and colourful from the first card) and put card on top, rubbing all over so that the ink transferred.  Once dry I added sentiments again from Visible Image, mounted onto dark card and then onto a card base.

Well, hopefully these will help wake you up on this chilly morning, although thinking about it, the colours are actually slightly autumnal!

TTFN

Rach
x


1 comment:

Judith said...

Gorgeous Rach - I love the effect you've created. I have a few brushos but haven't got round to using them yet - you have inspired me to get them out to create some colourful backgrounds for my Christmas cards (my current occupation!) xx