Wednesday 10 October 2018

Brusho's

I recently went on my annual trip to the Exeter craft show, as it falls around my birthday, it would be rude not to!  

I bought loads of brilliant new bits and pieces and with that was some Brusho's, I just went for a box of 12 colours as I had no idea what to do with them.  Having had a bit of a play, I'm now starting to get there and so today, I'm showing you a card I made on my second weekend of playing with them.

I started this card by masking off a strip on a piece of white Sheena Stamping card, then I spritzed with water and then sprinkled three colours of brush's, concentrating each colour on an area (I used purple, lemon and leaf green), I then spritzed a bit more until I was happy and then dried with my heat gun before removing the masks.

Then I stamped the image over the top (this is Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy - Beautiful Day), the ink I used was Spectrum Finesse Rustic Brown as I didn't want a harsh black, I also used this ink for the sentiment (from a set by Crafters Companion called "Fun & Friendship").



After this I used some Nuvo Glitter Drops (White Blizzard) to give a look of dew on the sprigs.

All that remained to do after this was to mount onto a piece of yellow card and then onto the front of a card blank.  I'm really happy with this card and it makes me smile just to look at it, it's much more artsy than I have done for some time!

Well, happy hump day all - I'd best go get ready for work (got to earn the money for more crafting funds!).

TTFN & I'll be back on Saturday with another Brusho's card for you.

Rach
x

No comments: