Wednesday 24 October 2018

Noel

Well, I'm still playing with Christmas stuff, but then I love Christmas so why wouldn't I?

This card was made for the weekly theme over at Make One Christmas Card Every Week Throughout 2018 (great idea & I started well, but now I'm playing catch up!).  The theme was "Your card should contain a green bow, some holly or Ivy, a sentiment which says 'Noel' and three snowflakes" - I think I managed to get it on theme!


I used mainly Sara's Signature collection Winter Wonderland, with some really old Ivy dies - the mats for the sentiment were made with some Sue Wilson layering dies - I really love these with the stitched detail.  It's a really simple card, which should be fairly easy to replicate, which at Christmas is really important, though I have some more ideas for cards that can be mass produced coming up, so keep checking back!

Well, anyway, as it's a work day (hump day!), I should go & get ready for the day.  Catch up with you all soon.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: