Monday 22 October 2018

A Little bit of Christmas

Well, whether we like it or not, Christmas is on it's way (and I still haven't bought a single present!) and so it's definitely time to start making sure the card making is under way.

This is a card that started in my head & insisted on being made, however, it hasn't turned out quite as I wanted it to - does that happen to any one else, or is it just me.

All of the items used are from Sara's Signature Range Scandinavian Christmas, the ink was Versa Magic, Red Magic - I love the simplicity, but I'm not sure whether it's too simple?




Well, it was just a quick post today, I must get on & get ready for the day, though I would much rather be sat at my craft desk playing with inks - if anyone knows of a job that would let me do that, please let me know!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: