Sunday 28 October 2018

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Well, as promised before, here is a card I made, which is really simple and can be reproduced easily so you can batch make for Christmas.


I started by taking one of Sheena's gorgeous stamps from the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set and stamping it onto sheen stamping card using watermark ink, then heat embossed in white, then I used Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens from the spring/summer collection (Moonstone and Cosmos) to create the colour washes over the top and blending a bit in the middle, unfortunately the sparkle does not show up in the photo but it is definitely a bit bling in real life!

To finish off I mounted the topper onto some pink card and then onto a top folding A6 card base - I then decided it needed a little bit more interest so I added some iridescent sequins randomly.

I love how this turned out and will definitely be making more - all you need to do is change up the colours of the wash - green & red, gold & silver, well, just pick two colours and I'm sure it'll look stunning!

Anyway, hope you have a crafty Sunday whatever you're doing! - I'll be humming this tune all day as it's now stuck in my head!

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous card Rach, I usually avoid stamps but you have made me want to buy this set if it’s still available, and try to make one myself, maybe not as good as yours but, I can try xx thanks for sharing how you made it and the inspiration it has given me.