Monday 26 November 2018

More Christmas

Hi all, it's a lovely frost Monday morning here in Plymouth, although I'm not expecting it to stay clear for long, sadly.

We are officially less than one month until the big day, and as usual I'm not really very ready, very few presents bought, although, I at least have some cards made (not sure they're enough).

Today's make uses Sara's Winter Wonderland Collection - I really love the Dendritic Crystals, though I have to admit it was a pain to cut out as I put double sided sticky on the back, which means that it does not release all of the little bits as easily so it took an age to remove each of them - well worth it though!

I think if I make this again, I will just use stick and spray, or invest in a xyron machine so that I don't have to go through the hassle.  The sentiment is also from the collection and I created an additional mount in white by drawing around the outline die and cutting out.


Well, just a quick one today, I must get ready for the day.

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: