Wednesday 16 January 2019

Fab 'n' Funky #423

Well, another week and another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge for 2019 - this weeks theme is "For a Child".

I was going through a box of my craft stuff the other day (one of soooo many) and came across an image that had already been coloured and cut out, but never added to a card - I hang my head in shame as there are quite a few like that!  Anyway, it was a stamp from the Humphrey's Corner collection that Crafters Companion did years ago and it seemed just perfect for me, so I took it out and turned it into this card.


The background was created using a stencil & inks (there is a YouTube how to here ) and the dies are from Sara's Signature range "Birthday Party".  This is such a happy little card, I love it.

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing all the cards made this week, I'm always fascinated at the wide range of makes - every one is just awesome!

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card for a child, fabulous background and cute image.
Wendy xx