Monday 7 January 2019

Getting ready for next Christmas already

Well, trying to be organised for the year ahead and so I'm taking part in a Facebook group 'Make one Christmas Card Every Week Throughout 2019'.  It's only week one so please don't be too impressed, I've managed 5 weeks before now, but I'd really like to see this through the year.


This card is for 'Christmas Anticipation', for me Christmas is always associated with snow, even tho we don't really get any any more.  The stamps are from a trio set by Lili of the Valley, amazingly, I found these, already coloured in a box in my craft room - I really must try and use up more of the things I already have!  The background has been inked with a very light blue ink, I then stamped with versamark ink and embossed with an iridescent glitter embossing powder, the images are raised on foam pads, the sentiment (from Crafters Companion) has been cut twice and layered to create a shadow and the dots on the card are glitter Nuvo Drops.

Hope you've all enjoyed the start to the New Year and are starting to return to normal (whatever that is for you!).

TTFN & hope to see you all soon.

Rach
x

No comments: