Wednesday 30 January 2019

Fab 'n' Funky #425

Good morning, hope you're managing to keep warm!

This weeks challenge at Fab 'n' Funky is Fantasy Figures and so it was the perfect opportunity for me to play with Sara's Signature Enchanted Forrest, oh and my favourite Spectrum Harmony inks.


I really had fun creating the background for this gorgeous unicorn and I'll do a little video on how to create it very soon (probably at the weekend) so you can have a go yourself!  Sadly the photo does not show you quite how sparkly the Unicorn is - I covered the black card with clear sparkle overlay so it twinkles beautifully!

I hope you can join us at Fab 'n' Funky, it would me marvellous to see your interpretations of the theme!

Anyway, I'm off to wrap up warm

TTFN

Rach
x

3 comments:

Pat K said...

Wonderful background for this striking image. Pat K xx

Chris said...

Wow this is gorgeous Rachel, beautiful unicorn and a stunning background.
Chris
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Rachel, fabulous background.
Wendy xx