Monday 11 February 2019

Spreading Love!

Well, it's nearly valentines day, that traditional day each year where boyfriends and husbands try to score brownie points by spending money on flowers, wine, chocolates etc...  Not that I'm in the least bit cynical about it all, I've been married nearly 27 years, so we must be doing something right! we just don't save it for one day a year!

Anyway, as well as sharing a couple of Valentines cards today, I'm also sharing my awesome news (although those of you who follow me on Facebook already know),  I have been given the incredible opportunity to join the Crafters Companion Design Team again!!!!  It was such an awesome privilege the first time, but to get a second bite of the cherry as it were, is beyond anything imaginable!

Anyway, onto the cards the first is made using Sara's Signature Love & Romance collection and has been layered up with foam pads to give depth and interest.  The hearts have been cut out of different materials, again to add a bit of interest.



The second card uses one of Crafters Companions latest releases, Edgeable Words Stamp & Die 'Love', together with the coordinating Die'sire frame.  The paper is from the Love & Romance collection, as is the embossing folder in the background (Heart Trellis), a few Nuvo drops finish it all off.

I'm really pleased with both of these, both elegant, simple, saying just what's needed!

Anyway, I'm off to work now so, hope you enjoy your Monday & I'll be back soon.

TTFN

Rachel

No comments: