Wednesday 13 February 2019

Fab ‘n’ Funky #427

Okay, so I’m really sorry, I forgot what day it was and by the time I remembered I was on my way out of the door to work this morning.

This weeks challenge over at Fab ‘n’ Funky is “with a number” so I’ve made a 21st birthday card.  I’ve used one of the new Gemini Stamp and Die sets - Happy, together with numbers, background paper and embossing folder all from Sara’s Signature Birthday Party Collection and a little bit of Harmony ink around the edges.


Well, I hope you like today’s offering and will forgive the lateness of my posting.  I really look forward to seeing all of your makes.

TTFN

Rach
X

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous 21st birthday card.
Wendy xx

Pat said...

Great 21st card Rachel.

Pat xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant 21st card Rachel...Joolsx