Sunday 24 February 2019

Happy

Well, it's a lovely sunny Sunday here in Plymouth, so I thought I'd share with you a lovely sunny card!


This was made using the free stamps, dies and stencil in the latest Crafters Inspiration magazine.  I inked the stencil with some Harmony Inks, placed my card on top and ran through my Gemini Junior as though I was cutting a thin metal die, this transferred the ink from the stencil to the cardstock - I think its really effective.  I used a standard 5x5 card blank and cut the word "happy' down the side, I also cut Happy from some yellow cardstock and matted this behind.  For the inside of the card, I used the same inks again, but this time in the traditional way and inked through the stencil onto card, put it all together, add a few Nuvo drops in the top corner and Birthday sentiment in the bottom corner and your done!

A great way to a very simple but effective card!

Happy Sunday all

Rach
x

No comments: