Wednesday 27 February 2019

Fab ‘n’ Funky #429

Hi everyone, hope you're Wednesday is off to a great start - downhill to Friday now!

Today's challenge over at Fab 'n' Funky is "music" and while this isn't quite a card yet (think I will keep it really simple), it's two of my favourite stamp sets from Visible Image - the background was created using a faux bokeh technique I learned from Margaret Edgar who does classes at the Crafters Companion store in Newton Ayecliffe.  Unfortunately I didn't have a white ink pad and so used white gesso instead which meant when I stamped over with the image, it didn't adhere very well to the gesso, but I actually quite like the effect this has given.




Hope you can join us at Fab 'n' Funky and I look forward to seeing your 'music' makes!

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Pat K said...

Great work Rach. Love the background and gesso. Pat K xx