Monday 17 March 2014

Beautiful Bamboo

Well, I've still not come down off cloud 9 (and this from a girl who's afraid of heights!)

Whilst I wait for my first assignment, I haven't been wasting my time though, and this weekend I had a great time with my buddy Alison, who was finally feeling a bit better and at least able to stand up now.

This card was made using the stamp 'Flowers from Bamboo' available here which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens (I've put details of the colours at the bottom of this post).  The backing papers are from the Party Paws CD.  I made my rose using the small rose quilling die from die'sire and the leaves and doily are also die'sire dies (doily is Chantilly Lace).  I distressed the doily using Tim Holtz distress ink in Tea Dye.  It's all held together with Collal glue gel and all purpose glue - my favs & get used on everything!


Really hope you like this card - I loved making it.

Pens used:
for Bamboo: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, PP1, Blender
Branch: TN5
Flowers: PP1, PP2, PP4, DR1, BP4
Leaves: CG3, JG1
Butterflies: BT4, TB5

Well, must get ready for work.

TTFN

Rach
x

2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel this has turned out beautiful love the layout, image and well just love your work, you know I am your biggest fan. (literally lol). look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations. Love Alison xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Rach, stunning card! Congrats on DT sooooo exciting!! Hugs, Claire xx