Sunday 9 March 2014

The Perfect Weekend

I am just having the most amazing weekend! Got some fab news Friday and everything has just gone brilliantly from there.

On Saturday morning, Charlie (my daughter) and I went out for a ride on our bikes (she has a 125 and I have a scooter), she took me for a Hot Chocolate at Chocaccinos in Plymouth and it was AMAZING!!! Then she bought me lunch from Cap'n Jaspers on the Barbican, the weather was perfect and it was great to spend some quality mum and daughter time.

I even had my shopping delivered yesterday so I now have some free time today and hope to get some more crafting in later, but for now, here is a card with one of the images I coloured in last weekend.  Again its a Suzanna Loves Stamps image from the Oddly Sweet Curiosities range, coloured with my very trustee Spectrum Noirs.  I used the Clouds embosallicious embossing folder on the peach coloured card just to give the impression of flying and cut the circles with my spellbinders dies (the tiny ones I did with a hole punch.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.


Hope you like - a sunny card for a beautifully sunny day!

TTFN

Rach
x

No comments: