Thursday 27 March 2014

Sneaky Peek

Well, I told you I'd be back, and boy have Crafters Companion got something wonderful to bring you next week - the Four Day Deal on Monday is a wonderful papercrafting kit featuring Barkley, the cutest dog on the block!


Isn't he just adorable, and the papers in the kit are just to die for, when I got it I actually gasped, they are sooooo fabulous.

Anyway, for the moment I am going to be running late for work if I do not go and get ready, so I'll just leave you with a list of what I used to make this lovely card:


Barkley Die cut topper
Cameo Stamping frame
A4 designer paper pad
Centura Pearl Snow White - hint of gold,
Lace Border 1
Scalloped Tags
Leaves die
Unmounted acrylic stamps
red liner tape
Collal Glue – all 3

Hope you get to fall in love with him as I have & I'll be back later with some more detail on this fab kit.

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel fantastic card, love the papers and layout and you know i am a big fan of all your work. Sorry I will not be able to play this weekend as Sarah has booked to take me out for the day as a Mother's day present. Love Alison xx