Tuesday 25 March 2014

More Bamboo

Well, Bamboo is a very fast growing plant!  Sorry just me being silly, it's early in the morning and that's just my way of coping with not being in bed still.

So sorry for my lack of blogging recently, must try harder to stay on top of it and show you all my wonderful creations (well, I think they're wonderful).  Though, some of my recent wonderful creations are going to have to stay hidden for a bit longer - hush, hush.

This card was made a few weeks ago, soon after I had my wonderful news.  I have always been a big Crafters Companion fan, and have sooo many of their CD's so I thought I'd better start playing with them some more instead of just stroking them & hiding them in a box.


This card was made with the Party Paws CD, Elegance Stamping Frame around Bamboo, Cameo Stamping frame around the sentiment, Grande Dots and Flower Power embossing folders and then just some Pearl dots around the frame and a bit of ribbon (which started life white and I coloured it with Spectrum Noirs so it better matched the colours of the card).

Hope you like it & I'll try and be back tomorrow with some more - you never know I might even be able to give you a sneak peek at something......

TTFN

Rach
x

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Rachel so pretty love this card and the layout. scrumptious. Love Alison xx